Parcel are over sized and protected.
Products are delivered to the address indicated by the consumer on the order form.
The consumer is anxious to verify the state of the packaging of the goods in the delivery and to indicate the damage due to the carrier on the delivery slip, as well as to the company, within one week.
The consumer can, in his request, obtain the sending of an invoice in the billing address and not in the delivery address by validating the option planned for that purpose on the order form.
As regards the shipping, we work essentially with Colissimo Suivi. As soon as we proceed to a sending, you receive at once an e-mail of information.
To reduce at most the transport costs, all the products of low(weak) or average dimensions are sent by a service of the post office Colissimo Suivi. Besides the fact of being economic, this service delivers in 48 hours in all France (4-5 days in Europe, 1 week in USA) and offers you the possibility of getting back products ordered in the post office of your delivery address in case of absence of initial delivery during the presentation of the mailman. Concretely, if you are absent the day of the delivery, your mailman will leave with you a calling card in your mailbox, which will allow you to remove your parcel to your post office during the opening hours. Colissimo Suivi is a very reliable service. However, it is possible, as in any shipping, that he can have a delay in delivery there or that the product gets lost. In case of delay in delivery with regard to the date which we indicated you in the e-mail of shipping, we ask you to indicate us this delay by calling us by telephone or by sending us an e-mail. We shall contact then the Post office to make start a investigation. A Posts investigation can last until 21 days as from the date of the beginning of the investigation. If during this deadline, the product is found, will be rerouted at once in your place of residence (the majority of the cases). If on the other hand the product is not found at the conclusion of the deadline of 21 days of investigation, the Post office considers the parcel as lost. It is only at this moment when we can send back you a product of replacement, at our expenses. If one or several ordered products were not available any more at this moment, we would pay off to you the amount of products concerned by the loss of the carrier. We decline any responsibility as for the elongation of delivery deadlines because of the carrier, in particular in case of loss of products or strike.
Problems of delivery because of the carrier (Article 13 of the general conditons of sale)
In spite of the good quality of our packaging, we recommend you to be always watchful on the reception of your parcel and not to hesitate, in case of doubt, to verify its contents in the presence of the person who delivers it to you.
Any abnormality concerning the delivery (average, product missing with regard to the delivery slip, the damaged parcel, produced broken) must be necessarily indicated on the delivery slip in the form of " handwritten reserves ", accompanied with the signature of the customer. The consumer will have to confirm at the same time this abnormality by sending to the carrier in the next two ( 2 ) working days the delivery date a mail recommended with acknowledgement of receipt explaining the the aforementioned complaints. The consumer will have to pass on copy of this mail by fax or by simple mail in our customer service :
Le village, 04170 SAINT JULIEN DU VERDON
Delivery errors (Article 14 of the general conditons of sale)
- 14-a : The consumer will have to formulate with Atelier ARTUS that very day of the delivery or at the latest the first working day following the delivery, any complaint of error of delivery andor nonconformity of products in kind or in quality with regard to the indications appearing on the order form. Any complaint formulated beyond this deadline will be thrown rejected.
- 14-b : The formulation of this complaint with Atelier ARTUS can be made:
- First and foremost by telephone in +33 4 92 89 11 16 from Monday to Friday from 9 am till 12 am, - by connecting you on our site in the column(section) " My Account ", then " History of your orders " where, you can ask us your question through the menu to contact precisant well the reference of the order.
- 14-c : Any complaint not made in rules defined above and within the time limits allowed cannot be taken into account and will loosen the Atelier ARTUS of any responsibility face to face of the consumer.
14-d : Has reception of the complaint, Atelier ARTUS will attribute a number of exchange of one or several concerned product(s) and will communicate it by e-mail, by fax or by telephone to the consumer. The exchange of a product can take place only after the attribution to the consumer of a number of exchange according to the approach(initiative) presented above.
- 14-e : In case of error of delivery or exchange, every product to be exchanged or to be paid off must have returned to Atelier ARTUS in general and in its original packing, in Colissimo Recommandé, at the following address :
Service Après Vente,
Le village, 04170 SAINT JULIEN DU VERDON
To be accepted, any return must be beforehand indicated to the Customer service of Atelier ARTUS. The expenses of sending are chargeable to Atelier ARTUS, safe in case it would turn out that the taken back product does not correspond to the declaration of origin made by the consumer in the voucher of return.